[ale] Would you get Redhat Tomcat from Redhat or Apache?

scott mcbrien smcbrien at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 12:57:18 EDT 2013

Use Red Hat's, even when your developers screech and moan.  Applying the
'updated' RPMs as you need to for your aging application will make you
happy and you'll be reasonably sure that no crazy changes have happened in
tomcat that would require something like a new version of Java to continue
to run.

-Scott