[ale] Calculating latency

Mike Barnes mdb3624 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 12:18:05 EDT 2013

I am actually trying to determine how long a java application server
request that is sending 1.3MB will take to be received by the client
browser. We are getting a time of 30 seconds and the client is not happy
with that. So, now I am looking at other areas besides the code to help
account for the time.

Thanks
Mike