[ale] OT: anyone on the list understand Japanese?

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Fri Aug 9 16:56:01 EDT 2013

ooooh.   ooooh.  This is truly a cross-cross-OT-OT.

My Yamaha RD-350 bike from college days,  I swear-to-whomever, had a
kick-starter, and right on the transmission housing, part of the mold
itself, it said "Kick Stator".

Almost as good as the Konica camera manual that said to load film, "claw
the back of the camera open with a nail".