[ale] [OT] Looking for an old beater motorcycle.

Richard Bronosky richard at bronosky.com
Fri Aug 9 09:45:01 EDT 2013

Jim,
I went to Twain's last night. Pretty cool joint. Thanks for the lead.
I met a lot of guys. I learned a little bit about bikes and how to
choose the one I want. Most importantly I saw a few guys riding
vintange beaters and treating it just the way I intended to do. They
all had the, "It's not pretty, it's not big, and that's the way I like
it" attitude. Even better was that everyone else there would show them
a lot of respect and compare them to bikes they used to have and wish
they never got rid of. So that's great. I was a little worried about
getting, "don't bring your moped around here" attitude if I got the
kind of bike I've been looking for. Now I'm confident that won't
happen.

Now I'm off to find the perfect Honda CB500 or similar.

Thanks again, Jim.

.!# RichardBronosky #!.