[ale] getting Untrusted connection on one system but not the other?

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 22:54:47 EDT 2013

I went ahead and tried 2 different browsers. I installed both epiphany
and chrome. Epiphany allows me to access the secure site and login.
However if I try to print anything within that site it crashes. Chrome
has the same behavior as FF.

The difference between the 2 systems is that one is installed onto a
harddrive using LUKS (this is the one not working) and the other is on a
SSD no encryption. I guess it's possible that the install/encryption
process could have corrupted something and may end up having to redo the
install.

All my searches just bring me to suggestions to things already tried, so
either I'll re-install F19 or just put up with it.