[ale] Thunderbird Slowness

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 18:22:51 EDT 2013

While I won't disagree with Mike's evaluation, Thunderbird is probably not
your issue. I have about 5G between my gmail and other address, and mails
dating from 1999. My TB is pretty responsive, even on a non-new machine. I
can give more details when I get home, but am running on CentOS 6.

Leam

Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>