[ale] TCP tuning for lots of connections?

Michael Trausch mbt at naunetcorp.com
Mon Aug 5 17:47:21 EDT 2013

Depends on what the connections are, really. If these are lots of long-lived connections, that'll have a very different result than lots of short connections. If the system has 99% short-lived http requests and 1% SSH connections that'll be tuned differently than for the inverse.

Sent from my iPhone