[ale] [OT] Looking for an old beater motorcycle.

Richard Bronosky richard at bronosky.com
Mon Aug 5 17:09:53 EDT 2013

Thanks for all the pointers. Great stuff. I'm not limited to the 500 I just
made. But every additional 500 will probably take me a month to put away. I
was just hoping for as cheap as possible and spend a little money on DIY
repairs. I'm in it for the education.

--Richard Bronosky
Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Swype keyboard