[ale] Virtualbox in a junky home network

Dustin Strickland dustin.h.strickland at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 10:06:20 EDT 2013

It's the laptop I'm using for a media server. I can't recall the exact type
of processor, but it's some sort of Intel mobile processor, > 2 GHz with
slightly less than 3 GB of RAM and a 250 GB 7200 RPM HDD. I know it can
handle running a VM(even the Pentium-dual core machine can handle that with
relative ease, but its integrated graphics doesn't support 3d acceleration,
which I need for the program I'm running). My main question is how(or if
it's even possible) to integrate the file system of the virtual XP machine
into my home network. I'm going to be using it for making maps, which I
want to make available on the DooM mod NFS machine. That way all the other
computers in the network can access the maps and test them locally.