[ale] virtual machines, cloud, back-up

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 19:13:54 EDT 2013

My standard backup plan was tarring and backing up configs and data to a
storage array and cycling out the back files on rolling weekly basis.

When trying new risky things i did a snapshot of current state on dev copy
of server and if it failed, could roll back.

Wolf Halton
--
http://wolfhalton.info
Apache developer: