[ale] [OT] Looking for an old beater motorcycle.

Richard Bronosky richard at bronosky.com
Thu Aug 1 10:00:07 EDT 2013

I am newly divorced and am faced with challenge of finding a social
life outside of my wife and children. This was going pretty well when
I was sleeping on a coworker's couch downtown. Now that I'm in a home
far west of Atlanta I face a $10 fuel investment anytime I drive into
town. (I usually take the bus to work.) That will result in me sitting
on the computer every night and being a recluse.

I sold a TV for $500 and would like to spend that on motorcycle. I'm
looking at 30+ year old Hondas on Craig's List. If you know of
anything or anyone, please put me in touch.

.!# RichardBronosky #!.