[ale] Way OT - Gardening

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 22:51:21 EDT 2013

Hey Adrya,
	Welcome aboard. If you follow the list you'll find that it can be
pretty colorful in that some of us due tend to go off topic (OT) ie:
beer brewing, the best coffee beans or grinders or brewing machines
(although there are those that would argue that coffee talk is not OT
in that one needs to consume it in order to function in the Linux
world. After all coffee is referred to as Java and isn't JAVA a
language that can also be used on Linux?) as well as politics. Yeah
the OT can be sometimes way out in left field, in fact so far out it's
in the parking lot and not even in the park.

	We do have a wonderfully eclectic group of people that have various
areas and levels of expertise in the IT field to include other OSes.
Just make sure you duck if you bring up a certain proprietary OS :)

	Anyway back to the OT topic of ???? oh crap, I forgot what this
thread is about. Oh yeah just read the subject line. When is the best
time to spray? I've been told that once the white blossoms all fall
that it is too late.

Scott C.