[ale] Android to Linux

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 10:50:51 EDT 2013

Aah hmm.  That's gonna be Complicated.  Most android devices don't have a
keyboard or native serial input.  There're plenty of terminal applications
that'll let you get behind the GUI though.   I'm using Jack Palevich's
"TerminalEmulator" I believe, available on the google store if you search
for "Android Terminal Emulator".

-- CHS