[ale] Computers. It's what all the kids are doing today.

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 14:15:13 EDT 2013

Hey Chuck,

I missed you. I was there with my son, daughter-in-law, and 3
grandkids. I had also ran into Charles at the solder station where I
was helping my circus (as my wife and I refer to them all) make those
LED flashers that he mentions in the post.

And yeah, the Apple part was a bit lame, but then I'm not much of a
fanboy. You could really tell the fanboys, they pretty much stayed in
that part. But the rest of it was pretty cool and I enjoyed going down
a bit of nostalgia. The grandkids became permanent fixtures down at
the teletype/paperpunch machine.We were there from about 11 to 4:30
and they wanted to stay longer.