[ale] [OT] gaming issues

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 20:12:20 EDT 2013

Would have to agree that it raises some questions. I agree that getting
kids outside, or in real martial arts, or camping, or basically in
"reality" and connecting with other real people is the prime solution to
a lot of social issues.

No one needs to study violence connected to video games; what do you
think business marketing is? The question is how to keep people, kids
and adults, from disassociating so much that they act out.

Leam