[ale] [OT] (but computer and cryptography related) Bitcoin, Litecoin

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Mon Apr 8 14:13:05 EDT 2013

Hi Jeremy,

That's really cool.  Good info to know.  I put a big bookmark in firefox
for them.  I don't think they trade Litecoins though.  If you're
involved in this stuff, I'd like to know more about what your doing, to
the extent that you're willing to share, either publicly or privately.
If you're mining, I'd like to know about your rig and how you set it
up.  I don't have my Mint based station working yet, and might need some
help with setup.  I'm using cgminer to mine Litecoins.  I know that can
be run on Linux but haven't figured out the details.

Also, what's the best way to keep up on the industry?  I guess there is
a Bitcoin magazine, but I think it costs around $ 100 per year.

Sincerely,

Ron