[ale] [OT] Electronics Recycling in Decatur, Sat.. 09/29

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Sun Sep 30 13:02:44 EDT 2012

Do not know the details yet, but I just learned from my son that a scrap
metal dealer in Ball Ground has just started *buying* E-waste. Doubt they
pay much and will post back when I know more.

Mutter muter! I just gave a bunch of extremely old (486 - P1) computers to my
counties collection trailer a few months back. Did wisely pull the CPUs
since they are worth shipping off. 386 and 486 CPU chips bring up to $130
per pound at some on-line scrap buyers.

William