[ale] [OT] Electronics Recycling in Decatur, Sat.. 09/29

Justin Goldberg justgold79 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 19:14:31 EDT 2012

Ted,

I'm looking for a bunch of pci video cards to build the ultimate
multi-monitor desktop machine to use as an all-in-one monitoring/NOC
system at work. It's got to be pci because the dell workstation I'm
using has 1 agp slot and 7 pci slots (not pci-x slots either).

I don't really need the rest of the machine other than the video card,
but I'll find some use for them or donate them if you want them off
your hands.

On 9/30/12, Ted W. <ted at techmachine.net> wrote:
> ACK! I wish I had seen this earlier. I've promised my other half that I
> would downsize my "bone yard", as she calls it. I've got a bunch of old
> junk, mostly P4 and older, that I need to offload so we can downsize our
> living situation.
>
> If anyone knows of others going on in the Atlanta/Marietta/Kennesaw area
> in the coming weeks, please pass along the info :)
>
> --Ted
>
>> Wolf Halton <mailto:wolf.halton at gmail.com>
>> September 28, 2012 9:11 PM
>>
>> I think I am going to take some stuff over there. I have a Compaq
>> Proliant ML530 that is really cool but I will not have time to play
>> with it this year. Also a couple of other things that are just taking
>> up space.
>>
>> Wolf
>>
>> Aaron Ruscetta <mailto:arxaaron at gmail.com>
>> September 28, 2012 6:43 PM
>> I just found out about this myself or I would have posted
>> with more notice, but Decatur in doing Electronics recycling
>> tomorrow, Sat. 09/29, 9a - 1p, just off College Ave. between
>> Sam's Crossing and Agnes Scott College.
>>
>> Map and details at link:
>>
>> <http://www.decaturga.com/index.aspx?page=138>

Looking for better conference calls? Try Uberconference:

http://uberconference.com/zevcxTpX