[ale] [OT] Electronics Recycling in Decatur, Sat.. 09/29

Ted W. ted at techmachine.net
Sun Sep 30 11:17:37 EDT 2012

ACK! I wish I had seen this earlier. I've promised my other half that I
would downsize my "bone yard", as she calls it. I've got a bunch of old
junk, mostly P4 and older, that I need to offload so we can downsize our
living situation.

If anyone knows of others going on in the Atlanta/Marietta/Kennesaw area
in the coming weeks, please pass along the info :)

--Ted