[ale] HTML INCLUDE Feature Stopped Working

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Thu Sep 27 09:08:00 EDT 2012

You said you had an SELinux issue then quickly disabled it.   Was this recent or something you did some time ago?  If the latter did you recently reboot the system?   You can temporarily make SELinux permissive but unless you update the /etc/selinux setup on next reboot it might go back to enforcing.