[ale] DD-WRT Bridging

Andy Borgmann andy at borgmann.me
Fri Sep 21 09:26:00 EDT 2012

I would be very interested in seeing that video or how to.  If you do it,
please pass along the link.  Much appreciated.
*
*
*--*
*Andy Borgmann*

E-mail: andy at borgmann.me
Cell Phone: (404) 492-6527
Personal Website: http://andy.borgmann.me/<http://andy.borgmann.me/?r=email>

"*Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct,
rebuke and encourage - with great patience and careful instruction.*" -
2Timothy 4:2