[ale] [OT] Home nas

Cameron Kilgore ghostfreeman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 14:52:04 EDT 2012

I was actually going to ask about Home NAS options, hell, maybe building my
own. I really need one that has some sort of RAID and support for Apple
network protocols for Time Machine. DLNA would be nice too.

My "build a NAS" plan was going to be to find a MTX Atom board (with a CF
or bootable USB slot), two 1TB HDDs, and FreeNAS. I haven't executed on it
because I can't find an Atom board that suits the needs I have.

--Cameron <http://ghostfreeman.net>