[ale] Major thanks to our hosting provider - Xilogix

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Sep 16 08:54:17 EDT 2012

Wolf Halton <wolf.halton at gmail.com> writes:

> Always fun to take weekends to migrate services.

Yeah, I spent time a couple weekends ago moving my hardware from the
floor into my rack.  That was fun.  Luckily I measured sufficiently so I
didn't have to move any of the shelving I had installed in the days
leading up to the migration.  Total downtime was only about 4 hours.  :)

Good Luck, Jim!

-derek