[ale] which way to GO - go programming IDE

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Tue Sep 11 14:22:25 EDT 2012

Hi Adam,

I just wanted to say thanks for all this info you shared.  I've been
tied up with other things this week and haven't been working on my GO
development station.  However, I'm hoping to get back to it soon.  When
I do, I'm going to re look at your email in detail and try to put some
things into practice.  I appreciate your offer to help and intend to
take you up on it.  I'm sure I'll have lots more questions.  8-)

Sincerely,

Ron

--

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com