[ale] Weird keyboard behavior

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 15:31:36 EDT 2012

On 09/10/2012 03:00 PM, Matt Hessel wrote:
> Do you have java enabled in your browser?  Just a basic question
> as there have been some significant vulnerabilities lately that
> tend to be cross platform.

I have noscript installed, however in order to do a purchase at most
of these sites you do have to allow some scripts. Usually I'll check
each script using shift + enter and will only enable the absolute
minimum to get what I want working. With Ali Express I had just
enabled the 1st top level script and was able to do my transaction. I
have to admit that I didn't check it as thoroughly as I was sort of
anxious to get this board.

Any way of getting rid of this, if that is what I've got (I sort of
suspected that's what it was all about)? I haven't seen to much on the
fix for it.