[ale] [OT] Stable, backward compatible APIs

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Fri Sep 7 16:31:06 EDT 2012

Wasn't that the former President of IBM Japan who was caught taking an upskit
video that last week?  Yep.
http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2012/08/30/former-ibm-japan-president-nabbed-for-shooting-pictures-up-womans-skirt-with-ipod/

He was using an iPod.
--

I don't have any issue with GUIs for seldom used tasks. It is when something
needs to get accomplished quickly or many times that the GUI gets in the way.