[ale] which way to GO - go programming IDE

Pablo Ordonez pablo.f.ordonez at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 10:11:35 EDT 2012

Hi Ron

I did explore Go more than one year ago (nothing professional),  and I
found that  is not difficult to grasp the concepts.
I used the Google channel -http://golang.org- to learn the Language.  They
provide all the resources  needed for developers.

Other aspects such as advantages, disadvantages market, etc.. were not
relevant for me at that moment.

Pablo
ps:  I'm not developing in Go for the moment.

>>> http://www.zeusedit.com/go.html