[ale] which way to GO - go programming IDE

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Thu Sep 6 09:02:01 EDT 2012

Hi Pablo,

I want to thank you, and others, for responding to my message.  I looked at the links you provided and did a bit of googling for CEDET and ECB.  Those things do look interesting.  As it turns out, after a somewhat lengthy discussion here on the list in the past, I've sort of made a commitment to learning VIM as my editor unless I end up using the editor in an IDE.  So, I don't think I'll be doing emacs right now.  But, it's good to know that these options are there.   I may have to see what similar things are available for VIM.

I'm wondering, are you a GO programmer?  If so, could you please share some of your experiences with it?  I'm just starting to get started.

Sincerely,

Ron