[ale] Baking Pi

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Wed Sep 5 09:22:04 EDT 2012

Hey Ron!

I for one have ponied-up these prices for trade mags and am not sorry
one bit that I did.  A grey-beard like me likes a portable (print) copy
of stuff to read (like LXF!)  Granted you can get it digitally too (for
less $$) but I do not own a tablet nor do I want one.  Not into smart
phones either so am a dinosaur in that regard, thus my liking of a print
copy.  These days I subscribe to LXF so save a good chunk of change....

ALE, daily driving and LXF are my main means learning GNU/Linux and the
tools of the trade...