[ale] Baking Pi

Matt Hessel matt.hessel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:24:34 EDT 2012

Just saw this today, it looks like a uber pi.

http://cubieboard.org/

1G ARM cortex-A8 processor, NEON, VFPv3, 512KB L2 cache
Mali400, OpenGL ES GPU
1GB DDR3 @480MHz
HDMI 1080p Output
100M Ethernet
4GB Nand Flash
2 USB Host, 1 MMC slot, 1 SATA, 1 ir
96 extend pin including i2c, spi, lcd, sensors, ..
Running Android, Ubuntu and other Linux distributions

Similar size and power, but adds 1 gig of ram, an A8 1ghz proc and a native
sata port to connect to a hard drive...