[ale] which way to GO - go programming IDE

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Sun Sep 2 19:49:25 EDT 2012

Yes, you can outgrow most IDE's, or they won't work for your next 10
programming languages, but with

  emacs + make = IDE

... you can do pretty much anything.  (And if you can't, just extend
the editor, and then you can.  The easy extensibility is the reason
why there's support for so many programming environments.)

  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>
  http://noserose.net/e/
  http://www.coraid.com/