[ale] Tablet Keyboard

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Sun Sep 2 12:48:27 EDT 2012

> I can't stop giggling. "I got a new tablet! Now it just needs a keyboard."
>
> If my laptop had twice the horsepower of a table, I'd be chomping at
> the bit to upgrade.

I'm liking the formfactor of the Asus transformers series
but I want to run a base Linux install, not Android.

Still, I'm lugging an 18.4" Sony with a 1920x1080 display,
because it has an incredible display and keyboard.
90% of the time when I travel, I need a serious work machine
and a nice large display I can share with others.

When I get home, I'm converting it from Ubuntu 12.04 w/Unity
to Bodhi Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 mostly, with Enlightenment).
I've been using it on a desktop system at home and with just a small
amount of easy tweaking, loving it.