[ale] Fwd personal message to David Ritchie

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Wed Oct 31 21:31:04 EDT 2012

Sorry to put this on the list David, but you don't seem to be getting any mail I send you.  Please reply off list and check your spam folder or automated filters.  Others can ignore.

Sincerely,

Ron

"Ron Frazier (ALE)" <atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com> wrote:

>Hi David,
>
>I just decided to send this again, since I never heard back from you.
>I didn't know if you saw it.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Ron
>

>"Ron Frazier (ALE)" <atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi David,
>>
>>Well, I'm not on G+ but have been considering getting on it.  I'm just
>>wondering basically how it works, how you get on it, and what you have
>>to do to maintain it once you're there.  What are the types of things
>>you use it for?
>>
>>Also, just out of curiosity, what prompted you to add me to your
>>circles?
>>
>>Sincerely,
>>
>>Ron
>>

>>David Ritchie <deritchie at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Ron,
>>>    sure, what are your questions? I find G+ to be pretty useful and
>>>informative...
>>>
>>>-- Dave Ritchie

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com