[ale] Xvnc setup

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 17:06:01 EDT 2012

I have a space G3 Mac and I decided to pay with it. Installed latest
Debian 6.06 PPC.
Whatever comes with this Debian that is the version of it.

I'm login with root then entering vncserver in prompt.

 root at debian:~# vncserver

New 'debian:1 (root)' desktop is debian:1

Starting applications specified in /root/.vnc/xstartup
Log file is /root/.vnc/debian:1.log