[ale] Introduction and info about myself

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Oct 29 15:45:07 EDT 2012

Had a DG Nova with a 16 toggle switches on the front panel with 7 segment LED display. Unfortunately there was a short in the display panel, so you had to be real careful toggle the code in.
By the way, it's amazing how well core memory holds up to being shot with 10 gauge shotgun slugs...
 -jt

>>> Doug Hall <doughalldev at gmail.com> 10/29/2012   03:25 PM >>>
You had *nine* toggle switches? My abacus lacked three beads on the
ones column - and I was happy with it. ;-)