[ale] Introduction and info about myself

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Mon Oct 29 14:58:56 EDT 2012

You might be surprised to hear that I'm under 40, not that much under
40..but under 40 nonetheless :)
To this day, I occasionally find myself hitting ctrl-y to try to remove a
whole line of text.  It was always convenient that Pegasus Mail's editor
honored some of those same shortcuts.
Allen B.
--
Allen Beddingfield