[ale] Introduction and info about myself

George Allen glallen01 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 14:10:14 EDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:17 PM,  <simontek at gmail.com> wrote:
> I use vi myself. A lot of people I know use nano, only 2 people I know use emacs. I figure if I have to use a manual just to exit the program, I don't need it.

Always used vim, but recently started using emacs for org-mode and
LaTeX. Dunno why, it just happened. So now I sometimes end up with
both open at once (I still prefer doing regex in vim), which probably
makes my computer a singularity that can defy physics. I should see
what other laws of nature it can break...