[ale] Introduction and info about myself

Katherine Villyard villyard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:13:53 EDT 2012

I assumed that was intentional and in the interests of parody.

Katherine

"Be soft.  Do not let the world make you hard.  Do not let the pain
make you hate.  Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness.  Take
pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still
believe it to be a beautiful place."
--Kurt Vonnegut