[ale] Introduction and info about myself

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Mon Oct 29 10:27:37 EDT 2012

Hi Allen,

Sounds like you have lots of good Linux experience.  That's cool.  However, all levels of experience are represented here, with me being on the lesser end.  I have been dual booting windows and ubuntu on several computers for several years though.  I live about 60 miles north of Atlanta in Cumming.  If you have something to share that might help others or need help, just jump in and post.  I've received help on a number of occasions from the group.  (Thanks, group.)  I would say they're fairly tolerant of off topic or semi off topic messages since geeks like a variety of technologies.  In that case, just flag your subject with OT.  I ask lots of questions, and try to add something useful when I can.

Sincerely,

Ron