[ale] Raspberry πdeas

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Fri Oct 26 17:23:53 EDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-10-26 at 13:56 -0400, Michael Trausch wrote:
> Gonna present the line analyzer? :-D

I honestly do not know.  I do know that I have two Raspberry π's on the
way (shipping in about 2 weeks), 3 200 Amp current transformers plus 2
30 Amp pickups and just ordered 1 Alamode to go with one of the
Raspberry π's (so I can mount more shields).  I'm looking at sensor /
capture boards now.

Regards,
Mike