[ale] OT: not very useful idea

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Wed Oct 24 14:25:17 EDT 2012

That's why you root your phone....

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Ron Frazier (ALE)" <atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com> 10/24/2012   01:58 PM >>>
Yes but they charge you big time extra fees for tethering.

Ron

Jim Philips <briarpatch.jim at gmail.com> wrote:

>You can tether pretty easily. If you can do that, there shouldn't be
>any need for dial-up, unless you're beyond the signal.
>
>On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Boris Borisov <bugyatl at gmail.com>
>wrote:
>> Sounds strange but ...
>>
>> Can you ( if even exist ) use your android phone as dial-up modem and
>> share connection via wireless? Even only using internet access on the
>> phone itself. So you dialing dial-in telephone line and there should
>> be driver to act like software modem and create point-to-point
>> connection. Never played with that just crazy idea.

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com