[ale] disk drive diagnostics nirvana - NOT - I have questions

Doug Hall doughalldev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 12:17:29 EDT 2012

This is probably common sense, but this very scenario is one reason I
have both network (off-site), and local backups. The local backups are
there for speed and ease of restore. The off-site backup is there in
case of fire, act of God, or burglary. Also, the off-site backup is
there in case your local backups fail (and vice versa). At the time I
did it, CrashPlan would let you do remote encrypted backups to a
friend's computer for free. I don't know if they still have a free
option, however.