[ale] OT converting old videos, cataloging dvds, storing forever

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Sat Oct 20 14:57:26 EDT 2012

PS to my prior message.  I have a generation 1 WD TV media playback device.  It plays video, photos, and music from an attached USB memory stick or hard drive.  It has been upgraded to the latest firmware (11/19/09).  It has composite and HDMI video ports.  I just tested it and it works fine.  It does NOT have wifi.  If anyone wants this device, I'll sell it for $ 40.  Please contact me off list.

Sincerely,

Ron