[ale] OT: Thank you for your attention last night

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 12:54:54 EDT 2012

It was a good presentation and I personally enjoyed and thank you for
having done it. I also know where you are coming from in the lack of
sleep having spent many 48hr + support situations in the brak/fix side
of things. To that I just have to say "Welcome to the wonderful world
of Hi-Tech Support!"

I also have to complement you in the final comment> I too feel the
same way but you put it a whole lot more eloquently than I ever would
or have for that matter!!!!