[ale] [Spam] Re: Retrospective Log Analyzer – 10 free licences for your JUG

Centeractive AG centeractive.communities at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 02:49:55 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

It is not supposed to be a spam message - we cooperate with many user
groups / meetup groups / conferences and at the end of the day everybody is
more or less happy that they get licenses worth 580 USD.
The fact that the message appeared when you were discussing log collectors
is a pure coincidence.

If you feel offended / spammed by or just uncomfortable with the previous
message we would like to apologize for the inconvenience - please simply
delete it.

Have a nice day.
centeractive ag
www.centeractive.com

P.S. JUG means Java User Group - sorry for the inconsistency, just a human
mistake.