[ale] Google Data Center

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Thu Oct 18 14:38:25 EDT 2012

When I lived and worked in Grenada West Indies the government run power utility went out fairly regularly so the place I worked at had its own UPS and generators.   It was actually cheaper to run our generators than to use the power from the government so there was a law against doing so.  You were only allowed to run your generator if the government power was actually down as it often was.