[ale] My Raspberry π is here

mike at trausch.us mike at trausch.us
Wed Oct 17 16:00:06 EDT 2012

On 10/17/2012 11:20 AM, Ron Frazier (ALE) wrote:
> OK.  How did anyone put that pi symbol in the subject line anyway?  I
> had to post this since you guys are wondering what you can do with a
> pi.  Go to this link:

On any GTK+ system:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Michael_B._Trausch/Information/GNOME-Unicode

I wrote that years ago, as a reference for myself.  (Though many have
used it since then...)

See the section for GNOME 2.16 and later.

I'm not sure if that method for Unicode entry works on KDE.  I know it
doesn't on Windows, except for GTK+ applications.

	--- Mike

                                   --- Carveth Read, “Logic”