[ale] Atlantic Nexus contact?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 08:53:21 EDT 2012

It's the second time in the past 3 months (or thereabouts) that I've
had connection problems and couldn't get anyone on the phone. It
didn't matter what option I chose, support or sales, or which number I
called, AtNex or Net2Atlanta, it all essentially went straight to
voicemail. The first time, I left a message and it was never returned.

So I'm just as concerned as you for that very reason -- I don't want a
repeat of SF.

I eventually did get synchronized last night. So maybe they were just
off trying to resolve a problem. But there should still be someone
answering the phone.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/