[ale] OT if you must use windows, upgrade to windows 7, not 8, within a year

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Mon Oct 15 17:23:24 EDT 2012

Of course you’re all thinking of the current setup where the keyboard/mouse are flat on the desk and the monitor is mounted to be looked at straight on (perpendicular to the desk).   Given flat screen technology there’s no reason one couldn’t get rid of the keyboard/mouse and have the terminal flat on the desk and use its touch screen.   Not saying I’m in favor of that – just trying to think outside the box.