[ale] [OT] PayPal

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 17:57:09 EDT 2012

The paypal payment concept works. If you are not used to paypal, you might
want to have a business account at paypal. I do and have done invoicing for
consulting through paypal successfully.
Ways paypal could be leveraged :
stolen credit card or check used to buy your furniture.

Wolf Halton
http://sourcefreedom.com
Apache developer:
wolfhalton at apache.org